Police Department

The City of Valley Falls Police Department is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our citizens through professionally supported and trained police officers.  Officers strive to provide an environment that will allow citizens to live, work and play in a safe and secure community.

If you are witnessing a crime in progress or are experiencing an EMERGENCY, please Dial 911.


(785) 945-3434 - This number will connect you with the Duty Officer


Call 785-945-3434 for VIN Inspection Appointments with the Valley Falls Police Department


Contact Info

Marcus Koch
Chief of Police


Valley Falls Police Department
417 Broadway
Valley Falls, KS 66088