The City of Valley Falls Administrator is the chief administraive officer of the City and is appointed by City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The City Administrator also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned, per the request from City Council.
417 Broadway Street, Valley Falls, Kansas 66088